The Hults Bruk Kisa is a compact felling axe. An essential tool for camping and hunting in the backcountry, the Kisa packs enough head weight for light felling, bucking, and splitting while remaining portable over long distances. The Turpentine pattern axe head is designed to make deep cuts. A finger notch near the neck facilitates precision carving for shelter construction and other bushcraft tasks. The 2-lb. axe head is meticulously finished and expertly balanced with a compact, curved 26-inch American hickory handle.
The cutting edge is approximately 3.5-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
Handle: Solid Swedish Steel & American Hickory
Weight: 2.85 lbs.
Head Weight: 2 lbs.
Length with Handle: 26″
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge.
- Curved American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil and engraved with the HB logo.
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.