Hardcover, 230 Pages.
Signed by the Author
Currently, Observing & Evaluating Whitetails is used by wildlife biologists, wildlife educators, hunter education instructors, guide schools, wildlife managers, and hunters throughout the country. Contained among the book’s 475+ stunning color photographs are sequences of numerous impressive bucks over multiple years showing their body and antler changes, providing a comprehensive overview of how to age and score whitetail deer on the hoof through physical characteristics and behavior. Dave also teamed up with whitetail authorities Dr. Larry Marchinton and Brian Murphy to provide cutting edge information on whitetail communication, sensory capabilities, aging after harvest, diseases, and more. Without, question, Observing & Evaluating Whitetails is a must-have resource for anyone interested in learning more about North America’s most popular big game animal.
- Contains 470 + color photographs
- 21 buck aging sequences showing their body and antler changes over their life
- 35 buck judging examples of live bucks with known Boone & Crockett scores
- A Guide to Identifying Different Age Bucks
- Aging Whitetails by Behavior
- Aging Whitetails after Harvest by tooth wear and eruption
- Estimating Boone & Crockett score on the hoof
- Whitetail Communication and Sensory Capabilities
- Whitetail Antler Development
- Whitetail Antler Anomalies
- Whitetail Parasites, Diseases, and Anomalies and more…
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.