The Rheinland hatchet by Adler is an all-purpose hatchet that makes a great companion to the bushcraft enthusiast and novice alike, and is also quite useful for some less exciting tasks closer to home.
The Rheinland hatchet's 1.5 lb steel head is shaped in the German "Rheinland" pattern, offering a larger, curved cutting surface vs. other hatchets of similar size.
Its ergonomic American Hickory axe handle features anti-slip grip paint and every Rheinland comes with a heavy-duty leather sheath and a cotton storage bag made in the USA.
- Head weight: 1.35 Lbs
- Total weight: 1.9 Lbs
- Head mount: wood and round metal wedge
- Handle length: 14 inches
- Handle type: US sourced hickory, ergonomic curved shape
- Handle color: Red stripe with a non-slip black paint.
- Sheath: Heavy duty leather with 2 robust buttons (Made in Lithuania)
- Steel type: C45Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 hrc
- Packaging: Cotton pouch (Made in USA) with instruction manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.