Included with each sharpening stone is an American made EDPM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber band, which provides additional grip when manipulating the stone. The band is removable and can be used for a variety of outdoor or everyday carry applications. While gloves are highly recommended, the recessed finger grooves and band combination will keep your hand positioned well above the cutting plane for a secure grip throughout the sharpening process.
Please Note : Please Note: Each stone is set and cut by hand. Some variation in size and color may occur. This will not affect the performance of the stone.
- For use on all edged tools
- Finger groove protection
- Portable for field use
- Evenly graded abrasive provides consistent cutting
- Removable EPDM rubber band provides additional grip and secure loose items in a pinch
- Oil is not required. Water is recommended
- American-made with American materials
- Weight: 5oz.
- Diameter: 3”
- Stone Shape: Round
- Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Bond: Vitrified
- Grit: 220/400
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.