48-Page Memo Book
Inspired by the vanishing subgenre of agricultural memo books, ornate pocket ledgers, and the simple, unassuming beauty of a well-crafted grocery list, Draplin Design Co. brings you "Field Notes" in hopes of offering "An honest memo book worth fillin' up with good information.
Each Original Kraft memo book measures 3-1/2" wide by 5-1/2" tall and is bound by a rugged three-staple saddle-stitch process.
"I'm not writing it down to remember it later, I'm writing it down to remember it now."
1. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
2. Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap," with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
3. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
4. Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 "Stitchmaster" 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
5. Corners precisely rounded to 3/9" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
6. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm). Crisp plain paper. 48 Pages.
7. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm x 140mm).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.