Fabric: Yorkshire Tweed
About Abraham Moon & Sons
The 100% Wool Fabric is Woven in Great Britain. One of the Last Vertical Wool Mills Founded in 1837. Our company's fine history is just one of many features that come together to make Abraham Moon products extra special, and is something we're rightfully proud of. From supplying fabric for a growing Leeds market throughout the 1800's to supplying the major fashion houses of modern times, this rich tapestry all comes together to create quite a story over the past 180 years. Throughout the 1990's, wool faced increased competition from man-made fabric. While many mills tried (and failed) to compete on price, Moon focused on quality and concentrated on the luxury market, taking advantage of the manufacturing control and consistency that only a vertical mill can offer.
- Outerwear Shirt Jacket with Storm Flap and Hidden Snaps
- 2 Upper Flap Pockets with Pewter Madison Creek Snaps
- 2 Lower Besom Pockets
- Leather Trim for Lower Besom Pockets, Underside of Cuff, Collar, and Bottom of Jacket
- Adjustable Cuff with Pewter MC Snaps
- Interior of Collar with Charcoal Wool
- Poly Twill Lining
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.